We live green, we work green, we think green!
Honeymoon Petra Villas is a hotel built literally inside nature, on a cliff of the Caldera, inside the rocks, surrounded by a vivid variety of plants and cactus. We are very grateful for our landscape and think it is at least our responsibility to do whatever possible to maintain the beauty of our environment.
- Low energy consuming light bulbs are used throughout the hotel to help reduce energy consumption
- All waste kitchen oil, paper, glass and batteries are collected and sent to be recycled
- Purchase and use of environmental-friendly products
- Use of recycled paper for brochures, catalogues, prospects
- Luxury, eco-friendly bath amenities
- Rooms and linens cleaned with eco-friendly cleaning products
- Towel and linen reuse program dramatically reduces water and energy use
- Ceramic mugs are available to minimize use of paper cups
- Efficient lighting fixtures reduce energy consumption throughout the hotel
- Effective low flow toilets, showers and faucets reduce water consumption throughout the hotel
- Guest and employee dry cleaning service uses eco-friendly methods and products
Additionally, food served in our hotel is made of biological locall products coming straight from the family's farm.
Honeymoon Petra Villas is constantly striving to find new and creative ways to help the environment.